Your Membership Donation
Give in plenty, with both hands give”
– Swami Chimayananda – Discourses on Taittiriya Upanisad
We are a non-profit organization registered with the US government and all donations are tax-deductible (Tax ID# is 46-3068853). The activities of Chinmaya Mission Portland are made possible by the continuous support of our members and well-wishers. 100% of your donation is used to maintain the facility and bring programs like:
- Impart value-based cultural education to children & youth.
- Discussion groups for adults & seniors.
- Organize workshops, camps, & community services.
- Several social service programs with a sustainability focus.
- Celebration of festivals offers a deep understanding of Indian traditions.
You can send your membership donation using any of these methods and upload the donation receipt here so that we can mark it appropriately on our end.
Through matching links from your corporation
You can send in your fully tax-deductible donation using the matching links below. We are constantly updating this information. Please send us a note if your corporation does matching to Chinmaya Mission Portland and that link is not listed below or if the link has changed.
– Lam Research
– Portland General Electric
– Cambia Health Solutions
– US Bank
“Zelle” to “accounts [at] cmportland [dot] org”
The easiest and fastest way to donate is through Zelle to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
By checks payable to “Chinmaya Mission” and mail to:
Chinmaya Mission Portland
3551 NE John Olsen Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Donate using your credit card securely
Use this button, you do NOT need an account to donate this way, simply choose “continue as a guest”. Appreciate you covering our service charges.
Using your credit card, through “Just Giving”
Donate through “Just Giving” using this link